Stanning Patterns (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Do you notice any similarities in the idols you stan--either based on personality, music, or skills? Personally, I have noticed that a lot of the idols I stan are rappers (i.e. TOP, Hoya, Bobby, Ravi). Ever for groups I don't stan, I have a affinity for the rappers over other members (i.e. CL, RM).
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I stan a lot of main vocals for some reason, probably because I think vocals are one of, if not the, most important part of a song
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I tend to stan the taller members. (NCT and Seventeen is the exception.) RM, Chanyeol, Kai, Mingi, etc.

Or I stan the dancers. Ten, Woozi (is a really good dancer though not on the performance team), Kai, Seulgi, Yugyeom
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I tend to like the dualities if I put it simply.

If I get more complicated.... I need the idol to impress me somehow. It doesn't matter if it with his vocals, rap or dance. They need to impress me with it and make me feel smth. If they can make me cry, I will stan.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If I get more complicated.... I need the idol to impress me somehow. It doesn't matter if it with his vocals, rap or dance. They need to impress me with it and make me feel smth. If they can make me cry, I will stan.
Explains perfectly why Kyungsoo is my Exo bias... Well that and his perfect teeth.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Explains perfectly why Kyungsoo is my Exo bias... Well that and his perfect teeth.
Kyungsoo is my EXO wrecker most of the time!

I get wrecker wrecked often, but Kyungsoo holds that place most often!
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
i stan more rookies/"newer" groups: ateez, stray kids, nct, seventeen, astro...........i prefer newer groups because older groups almost never have my type of sound(although there are exeptions)

I dont really have a type in a single person though, mainly because i just end up stanning the whole group XD

you try telling me(although i prefer ateez and skz)......i'll list my bias/groups and you try telling me:

Groups:
Ateez
Stray Kids
NCT
Monsta X
Seventeen
Red Velvet
Dreamcatcher
Astro
Mamamoo
BlackPink

Biases:
Ateez-Literally all of them but Seonghwa and San are my ult :sanapray:
Skz-Felix, Changbin and Lee Know
NCT- Jaehyun and Mark
Monsta X- Kihyun
Seventeen- Hoshi
Red Velvet- Seulgi
Dreamcatcher- Siyeon and Dami
Astro- JinJin and MoonBin
Mamamoo-Hwasa
Blackpink- Jennie and Lisa



​
but i do notice i stan a lot of vocalists but thats about it lmao
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s usually main vocalists/main rappers that are also leaders often :wimwim:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I am not really sure myself
my male bias are like Taeyong, Chanyeol, Jungkook, Minho (SHINee), Mark (Got7)
for the female are like Irene, Jennie, Tzuyu, Yoona.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread