Stanning underrated members of popular groups sucks (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I've been relatively lucky, bcs most of biases are on the popular end of the spectrum.

but ever since I biased Kun I've started to understand how fucking awful it can be.
It's plain shit seeing your fave getting overlooked again and again and this is the BETTER result.

And even when ppl do remember your bias exists, often it is just to insult them.
Oh they're not funny
Oh they're ugly

When they do get acknowledgement it usually comes with but's at the end.

he is an amazing singer, but the other one is better
He is a great dancer, but the other one is better
Sure he is a great singer, but he is boring
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
One time, I told someone my WayV bias was Kun and they just went “who?” It made me so sad. Sometimes, I’m not proud to be an NCTzen.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
One time, I told someone my WayV bias was Kun and they just went “who?” It made me so sad. Sometimes, I’m not proud to be an NCTzen.
for all that I consider NCT to be OT21, I can fully understand the ppl who want WayV to be seperate as well...

127 fans esp. very often like to downplay Kun's worth as the leader of WayV....
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
for all that I consider NCT to be OT21, I can fully understand the ppl who want WayV to be seperate as well...

127 fans esp. very often like to downplay Kun's worth as the leader of WayV....
it's true. I told someone "yeah, Kun is such a good leader" and then she said "not as good as Taeyong"

I hate to break it to you but they're different people
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
for all that I consider NCT to be OT21, I can fully understand the ppl who want WayV to be seperate as well...

127 fans esp. very often like to downplay Kun's worth as the leader of WayV....
Even though Label V is an SM subsidiary, it seems like a completely different company. The ways NCT 127 and WayV are treated are quite different.

I’m also a 127 stan, and it’s almost as if WayV and 127 are two separate groups, completely unconnected. The fans are so different.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
it's true. I told someone "yeah, Kun is such a good leader" and then she said "not as good as Taeyong"

I hate to break it to you but they're different people
I also frankly hate the Taeyong is the leader of all NCT agenda.

It means nothing and the only thing it DOES is devalue Kun's worth as a leader.
Kun does SO much for WayV, gives his all to them and STILL ppl try to make him worth less.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I also frankly hate the Taeyong is the leader of all NCT agenda.

It means nothing and the only thing it DOES is devalue Kun's worth as a leader.
Kun does SO much for WayV, gives his all to them and STILL ppl try to make him worth less.
I know! Kun gives his best and loves WayV with all his heart and people don't understand that
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
He's so sweet, I don't understand why people are so discriminative, like how would they like it if i said 'Oh sorry your bias isn't popular or cool enough'
It's sad.
Right now thoughi'll send some of my love to him!
Love you Kun!~ :lovelycooky: You'll get the recognition you deserve, I promise!:nekolove::pikahappy::pandalove::pandahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That’s sad to hear - he’s quite talented and Sm wouldn’t debut him if he wasn’t. I think he’s very sweet and my non-kpop friends are rather fond of him
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it really depends for me. I usually bias the one I like the voice the most of!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread