Appreciation Stay With Me (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Is that Dark Ambient? I love music like this, the OST from Shadow of the Colossus were beautiful too~
It's by Clint Mansell. From his OST to the Darren Aronofsky film The Fountain.

It's a very sad film, beautifully scored by Mansell.

Here's another favorite from the film.

 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Is it a good film? I might watch it~
You know...

I remember liking it at the time.

But I got to be honest it was 12 years ago when I last watched it so I don't really remember much about it. And I was a freshman in college so I don't know what I'd make of it now that I'm a little older.

I remember it being very emotional and tragic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread