News StayC announces fan club name (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
What a terrible fandom name for such an amazingly named group, what terrible fandom names in general these days with MY and SWITH :nayeonisdone:

guess I’m a SWITH now :wimwim:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
What a terrible fandom name for such an amazingly named group, what terrible fandom names in general these days with MY and SWITH :nayeonisdone:

guess I’m a SWITH now :wimwim:
R u Thor too?

2020 seems to be a utterly terrible year for new fandom names. Maybe its worse than 2019 with MOA n such. Idk. (I saw in my twt tl this sentiment {abt this yr, not the worse than 2019 part-tats my own thot} im just repeating it.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid and Ahsoka

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
R u Thor too?

2020 seems to be a utterly terrible year for new fandom names. Maybe its worse than 2019 with MOA n such. Idk. (I saw in my twt tl this sentiment {abt this yr, not the worse than 2019 part-tats my own thot} im just repeating it.)
I thought 2019 was bad with Midzy and MOA but 2020 proved me wrong :nayeonisdone:
I wonder what amazing names 2021 has in store lol.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I thought 2019 was bad with Midzy and MOA but 2020 proved me wrong :nayeonisdone:
I wonder what amazing names 2021 has in store lol.
From advance reports (not from korea) tat i read abt in the news, the vaccine isnt the cure-all the general public (including me), thot it would be, you need to doses 7 days apart for high effectiveness{a nurse after 1 shot was tested positive} n apparently those vaccinated might still be (highly?) Infectious, so maybe fewer new debut groups/idols in 2021, thus fewer new cringe-worthy fandom-names? One can hope so anyway.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
am i the only one who said taylor swith out loud when i saw it :pikasmart:

i'm so sorry stayc, why do companies suck at fandom names :nekosweat:
I actually thought of her too :jisoosmh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread