Performance STAYC(스테이씨) 'I WANT IT' @ KBS Music Bank 2025.08.01 (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
STAYC(스테이씨) @ KBS Music Bank
2025.08.01


'I WANT IT'




Interview (combined with TXT)


@Swith ​
 
Last edited:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Catch up: Addendum(uploaded 2025.08.04)
STAYC(스테이씨) @ KBS Music Bank
2025.08.01


'I WANT IT' STAYC K-Choreo Tower Cam

​
 
Last edited:
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,144
Reactions Received
53,001
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,123
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Addendum: uploaded 2025.08.05
[SHAKE FREE] STAYC (스테이씨) - I WANT IT | KBS WORLD TV 250801





[🔊8D Bank] STAYC (스테이씨) - I WANT IT | KBS WORLD TV 250801

​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread