Performance StayC- Way to Go (orig. by SNSD)- KBS Music Bank 01082021 (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


Live vocals :sj_weary:

It's been so long since I heard Way to Go, and hearing my fav rookies cover it on stage made it that much better :sanapray:

Isa and J ending fairies, so cute :maheart:

Yoon suits any concept, what a chameleon.

StayC girls, it's going down :pepeheart:

@dooh and other Swiths :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Knetz praising StayC's performance :sanapray:

Source: HOT - [뮤뱅] 방금자 소녀시대 노래 쌩라이브로 커버한 스테이씨 무대


New[Music Bank] STAYC’s live singing stage that covered SNSD’s ‘Way to go’

original post: theqoo

1. Wow.. They are so good. They are so pretty.. I support them

2. They are rookies and they are really good at singing live. Do they practice a lot?

3. Every time I see them, I feel like they are the most ideal K-pop groupㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Pretty, bright, hard-working and goodㅋㅋㅋ

4. They are really good, I hope they get better!!!!!!

5. This is my first time seeing STAYC, and the kids are pretty and have good live singing skills, I support them from now on

6. They sing so wellㅋㅋㅋ They don’t seem worried about the stageㅋㅋ Normally, only two or three members sing well and the rest are nervous on stage, but there doesn’t seem to be any such member in STAYC

7. Why am I crying;;;? I’m not their fan but I think I’ll be their fan from now on. I hope they will be a big hit

8. Everyone is so pretty and good so I like them

9. I hope they get better, I hope they get good songs and good choreography next time

10. I like this group because of their live singing skills! I hope more people will like this group
 
  • Love
Reactions: dooh

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They had a phenomenal debut song, and now they covered one of my fave gg songs? If their next release is good I might have to stan :maheart:
Yesss fandom name is terrible but everything else is great, join the Swith squad :sj_weary:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: dooh and emptycup

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I am really happy to see many "korean" YT-comments on many of their vids
They must be popular in SK :nekolove: :nekolove:
Yes they're definitely most popular gg rookies of the year in Korea :sj_weary:
Minus Aespa lol but that's to be expected.
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread