- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,348
- Reactions Received
- 59,387
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,668
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
I don't believe you!excellent looking forward to it.
I like stayc. A member long ago on another site, got me into them.I don't believe you!
It's time go go prepare my new StayC Aesthetics
I was being sarcastic... I spend most my life being reserved about these things. I'm old enough it's ok not to contain it any more!I like stayc. A member long ago on another site, got me into them.
sarcasm eh.. I was thinking that, glad I was right.I was being sarcastic... I spend most my life being reserved about these things. I'm old enough it's ok not to contain it any more!![]()