Audio Steve Aoki ft Lay and Will.i.am (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship


Well no one posted it so, here I will

I actually love it so much
Why are all of his collabs with dj's such bops?
And him actually singing rather than like... softly speaking, is quite refreshing and it sounds so niceeeee

EXO taglist: @mirella @Chlorine @RainbowDevil @Neckologist @MinSquishy @taemkitten @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @dokyeomon @ikonicraja @maruif @Jungkook @PetitBonheur @Xeulgi @bulletproof @potato @Vampire @Wingfrost @Pilot @planetarium @YouNiceKeepGoin @Taeyellow @daeunraine @Joy

(uuu being controversial expecting that all EXO-l's stan Lay :haylul:)​
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I think this is the first time I actually heard Lay like sing sing. :haylul:
He sounds great tho, like the song
Exactly :haylul:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread