Still a few hours to kiss the worst year in my life goodbye. (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My 2019 was just forgetfulness for the most part. I hope your 2020 fairs better.
I still need to appreciate all the good things that make up the year and not think on the bad stuff. (constant worrywart I am)
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
let’s hope for the better
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
D

Deleted member 74

I wish you all the best for this year, if there's any lessons you learnt in 2019 that can be applied to this year do so, and keep your head up always
I'm sure brighter days will come to you c: <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread