Still liking/tolerating kpop reactions? Priest reacts (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I gotta admit that kpop reactions are my guilty pleasure. Going through lot of boring one's of people pretending to be interested and shocked to get some views and likes without really bringing anything worthwhile to it. But some reactions actually make me notice things of song or mv I hadn't noticed before or think some things bit differently which can make me appreciate the song and the mv more so not everything about kpop reactions is awful xdd

Anyways, I got this reaction on my feed about British Priest reacting to Blackpink's Kill this Love. I have seen reactions of these guys before and I like that they go bit deeper to mv and lyrics than just being shocked about beat and visuals, and try to think of meaning of the song and mv. New thing for me in this one was that Jisoo's scene with the bow and fire arrow mirrored Rose's car scene- that they were both killing the part of themselves in these scenes that is still in love. And I didnt notice that Jisoo (that was in love) was wearing sth like wedding dress.




Some other kpop reactions from them I have liked:



 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
form of therapy is probably my favorite kpop reactor, he actually knows stuff about music and actually cares about what hes looking at.
the same goes with a youtuber called kpop4life, hes kinda brutal but he doesnt sugarcoat his opinions and its nice to look at.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oof we got priests reacting now? I wanna see Donald Trump reacting to Kpop next :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
And not any priest- British priest xd

Everyone really likes to come up with those titles though "non-kpop fan reacts" "american reacts" "metalhead reacts" "musician reacts" etc :pepesmug:
 
Joined
23 November 2018
Messages
592
Reactions Received
2,029
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Pronouns
she/her
I love Rev Chris so much, I love how in depth he goes in these reaction videos despite not knowing a lot about music (or kpop in general, I think).

And yeah +1 to Form of Therapy, he's great! I also love his takes on mv editing and such also and he loves seventeen so
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
form of therapy is probably my favorite kpop reactor, he actually knows stuff about music and actually cares about what hes looking at.
the same goes with a youtuber called kpop4life, hes kinda brutal but he doesnt sugarcoat his opinions and its nice to look at.
Big Will, comin' back at ya :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Form of Therapy is usually more about the MV, production, lighting, camerawork, aesthetics etc., but there are those rare songs that make him hyped af and talk about the music too.

I hate Bris X Life tho :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread