COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

stop being passive aggressive to bts @kps (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
ive noticed its been steadily increasing this year. dont yall pride yourselves on being the oh so sweet happy uwu forum? lol

just stop. its so obvious. youre bitter, we get it. now shut up

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't disagree with this. So many users low-key hates BTS here :pepecry1:

Maybe only fans are noticing it though. I think a lot of people make joking threads but then there's the occasional passive aggressive "tea" thread and comments where I have no idea if it's supposed to be a joke or if they're just trying to make it seem like a joke but are actually serious... Anywho, I'm just glad they're keeping it low-key and the forum isn't turning into a toxic place for fans yet

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope I never came off as being passive aggressive towards BTS seeing as they are my second ultimate group and they mean a lot to me. It's not my intention to do so.

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
little snide comments everywhere
if u look u will see, its very annoying
I can't say you're wrong... unfortunately...

I don't disagree with this. So many users low-key hates BTS here :pepecry1:

Maybe only fans are noticing it though. I think a lot of people make joking threads but then there's the occasional passive aggressive "tea" thread and comments where I have no idea if it's supposed to be a joke or if they're just trying to make it seem like a joke but are actually serious... Anywho, I'm just glad they're keeping it low-key and the forum isn't turning into a toxic place for fans yet
TBH I feel like KS sometimes subtly chases off the BTS fans? They just aren't very loud at all about why they leave or disappear.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
usually comes off as a "haha i was just kidding... unless.... "

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I hope I never came off as being passive aggressive towards BTS seeing as they are my second ultimate group and they mean a lot to me. It's not my intention to do so.
the users I'm talking about know who they are. they do it on purpose, like i said its obvious

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i feel it more fans other groups got point of fed up with bts cause all groups get hate from bts fans

when nct won a daesang the only comments you could see was from bts fans hating on it saying the award was worthless

i get people are salty but for me personally as a bts fan but also a multi fan there is reason behind it

like i love bts and still buy there albums
but ive got to the point of i cant stand award season anymore cause of bts

plus anything kpop related not bts related is spammed with comments about bts it rare to see this from other fans
[i say rare cause loona fans used to spam stan loona]

basically i think people are warn out of bts due to fans not bts themselves

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
TBH I feel like KS sometimes subtly chases off the BTS fans? They just aren't very loud at all about why they leave or disappear.
and the same people will cry about how kps isn't active... its because there arent any more of your precious 2nd gen gg stans lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i feel it more fans other groups got point of fed up with bts cause all groups get hate from bts fans

when nct won a daesang the only comments you could see was from bts fans hating on it saying the award was worthless

i get people are salty but for me personally as a bts fan but also a multi fan there is reason behind it

plus anything kpop related not bts related is spammed with comments about bts it rare to see this from other fans

people complain about toxic bts fans while being just as toxic kpoppies themselves. i would quantify them as worse actually because they're all like full grown adults taking trash about a bunch of 11 year old children on twitter . so silly

Reactions Received
KS Coins
people complain about toxic bts fans while being just as toxic kpoppies themselves. i would quantify them as worse actually because they're all like full grown adults taking trash about a bunch of 11 year old children on twitter . so silly
oh ive never seen anyone toxic about bts on here xD
i thought you meant passive saltiness
but i feel age doesn't matter if ur 11 and think you can say something mean you should expect something mean back
at the end of the day no1 really knows how old people are online unless you personally know them so it hard to judge that one
plus twitter is super toxic so i dont use it i just check it for trainee photo leaks xD

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
STARWOL
not sure where you getting at as i don't think i have seen any ''hate'' comments about bts or whatever
but if you want something to decrease or stop on your fav kpop forum
it wouldn't hurt to actually ask it nicely instead of telling people to shut up:wimwim:

and indeed, i think ks is a happy community and not a negative hateful forum:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
oh ive never seen anyone toxic about bts on here xD
i thought you meant passive saltiness
but i feel age doesn't matter if ur 11 and think you can say something mean you should expect something mean back
at the end of the day no1 really knows how old people are online unless you personally know them so it hard to judge that one
plus twitter is super toxic so i dont use it i just check it for trainee photo leaks xD
being passive-aggressive is toxic behavior
I'm not excusing armys who truly are horrible, its just that 2 wrongs don't make a right, and i expect a lot better from these adult fans than a 6th grader

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

BTS are receiving a lot of hate from some Kpop fans since day one yet you don’t see ARMY here acting toxic, sometimes defensive, yes but for the most part not toxic. Others fandoms can be considered more toxic on Kpop Source even though the general level of toxicity is low.

I agree with OP. Some users think that BTS are overrated as fuck and that they are where they are now because ARMY are bots/crazy bitches/cultists/ little girls in heat. ( Choose your narrative depending on the day of the week).

Kpop Source is not the heaven place that it used to be for me anymore. I don’t really feel welcome here in spite of a lot of users being very nice.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
not sure where you getting at as i don't think i have seen any ''hate'' comments about bts or whatever
but if you want something to decrease or stop on your fav kpop forum
it wouldn't hurt to actually ask it nicely instead of telling people to shut up:wimwim:

and indeed, i think ks is a happy community and not a negative hateful forum:sanapray:
god id love to link examples but I'm guessing that is against some annoying rule

i'm not saying there is full out hate. I'm saying that there are lowkey little hit pieces clearly made to antagonize but users can get away with because "oh its just a joke! teehee!"

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
I feel like this was directed at me for my thread from the other day
:wimwim:
I agree since I am guilty of it sometimes, though I also tend to do that to fandoms I'm in :yolk:
I do apologize for it, please call me out on my bs in the future

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I feel like this was directed at me for my thread from the other day
:wimwim:
I agree since I am guilty of it sometimes, though I also tend to do that to fandoms I'm in :yolk:
I do apologize for it, please call me out on my bs in the future
ill admit that was a reason for this thread

using that twt vid as an example imagine if an army tweeted that with the roles switched. no one would ever hear the end of it but because the joke was that 2nd gen gg good bts bad its a funny joke we all get to laugh at

thank you for recognizing it though.

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
ill admit that was a reason for this thread

using that twt vid as an example imagine if an army tweeted that with the roles switched. no one would ever hear the end of it but because the joke was that 2nd gen gg good bts bad its a funny joke we all get to laugh at

thank you for recognizing it though.
apologies that my intentions weren’t clearer
I meant more that I was appreciating op’s song choices for the liana and alexa’s side (gosh I can’t believe that’s an actual sentence I’m writing seriously) and the title was an apology for the song choice of lydia

but next time please tell me directly instead of posting the thread equivalent of subtweeting, idc if it’s in the thread itself or pms

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread