Sensitive Stop crying for JYP over fat shaming (2 Viewers)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
They sell their look, no one would want to see or fan girl over a heavy girl.... It's the norm and what you are preaching or fighting for is the minority.
How about you actually read what I said and respond this time instead of just reiterating your point
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
D

Deleted member 74

Ok, maybe that's just how the Korean beauty/celebrity standards are, but that's not the important thing
People should always point out when something is wrong, and that's what this was
I watched it and you could clearly see the discouragement and hurt in her eyes, poor girl
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
As for the growing part I don't think girls grow much after that age.
Body-shaming is however a really hurtful thing to do... not sure if you experienced it yourself. People call me out for being stick skinny and I had this issue since I was a kid. I just don't gain weight no matter how hard I try.
I agree that a body like Tzuyu's looks more aesthetic but not everyone can reach that through healthy habits. I hope the girl stays safe.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread