- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 27,443
- Reactions Received
- 39,059
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 84,679
- Fandom
- Swith*PNK-Panda
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Lies! You don't know how to count! I should provide a video on counting to three!Now this is the third![]()
The my threads section shows based on last reply not thread dateLies! You don't know how to count! I should provide a video on counting to three!
I believe you. But this sparing match has been fun!The my threads section shows based on last reply not thread date
click on the threads number link on your profile and you’ll see your threads with creation date and time
I’m more upset (or some less strong word in that vein) you made the counting to three thread for me bc you thought I miscounted when this rlly was ur third one today tbhI did believe I had made three threads! And I think your awesome for making me follow the rules! So please don't be mad.So please forgive me!
![]()
I didn't understand about the time given as the last posted reply so up until today if It said today, and I had created the thread during what I thought today was in Korea I thought I was ok. I even have my PC display the time in Korea.I’m more upset (or some less strong word in that vein) you made the counting to three thread for me bc you thought I miscounted when this rlly was ur third one today tbh
Yeah that’s the thing, I did get u were being sarcastic and I’d have taken it as a joke if it was my mistake but since it wasn’t I didn’t find it funnyI didn't understand about the time given as the last posted reply so up until today if It said today, and I had created the thread during what I thought today was in Korea I thought I was ok. I even have my PC display the time in Korea.
I trust KPS staff to be 100% honest so even if you were wrong I know it would never be malicious. I also trust that KPS stuff is very smart because of how well things are run here. I wasn't intending to mock your intelligence, I was joking and thought you would take it that way. When you joke as often as I do... some of the jokes fall flat on their face. I'm very sorry! Your amazing, please believe that and I'm not being sarcastic. I mean that.