stop telling me to have babies!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yea same. I am 27 now and ppl that not even my family always asking when I am having kids or when I am getting married. Like my freaking parent don't give a f*ck about, so why are you a complete outsider care so much.

Like I definitely want to get married and have children (preferably 3), but I can I just go at my own pace. Like geez.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i'm only turning 19 this year so no one is talking to me about this and i hope it stays that way for a long time because i'm not planning to have children ever in my life. it's not something i want or need and i'm completely fine with that. hearing such things from strangers must be really frustrating and annoying, i wish people would just mind their own business.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I'm still young except the idea of wanting kids in the future was something I never understood. I want to be able to travel and build up experiences before I'd ever consider having children, and even then its not something I'm rather eager for. So many of my older relatives expect me to have kids by the time I'm 20... yeah, no. I want to actually have time to live my life. There are already plenty of children on this planet anyways. :jisoosmh:

And also, unless I would adopt, having children would require having contact with the males so.. :wimwim:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
People are just........Wow....
There shouldn't be a certain age to have kids, i mean my parents had me and my brother when they were young, and then after they divorced and married diffrent people they each had two more kids by the time i was 12.
And now i'm stuck with 5 brats that don't know the meaning of personal space and alone time -_-
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
people always say I am at the age to get married and have kids. it‘s lowkey annoying whenever someone starts that topic.
same ... :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
It's so unbelievably rude but next time say this, "Enough about me, you look like you should be making millions so why are you still here?"
I also find it annoying when people ask if you have kids. Why? So you can bitch and complain about your own?
I tell them I have furbabies and they give me a weird look. Well don't ask then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread