Story Time (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So back in 2014 my internet bill was like $250.00 and I couldn't pay it for reasons... So I had to go to McDonalds until I got paid again.. So of course I sit at a table with an energy outlet, because I didn't want my laptop to die.. Little did I know that a guy would take it upon himself to sit at the same table as me... I thought it was very strange, but let him sit. The issue here was the fact that I had food in front of me, that I had purchased, while I was sitting with a stranger. I have this thing where I can't eat in front of people I don't know. Moving on.. This guy was really uncouth and just oblivious to, well, everything... Just my luck when an acquaintance from school shows up and he and this stranger get into an awkward exchange about the permissibility of using university WiFi and printers if you aren't a student... The whole situation was just so embarrassing.. It wasn't until later that I found out that at this particular Mcdonalds, there was only one energy outlet... I never saw the guy again, but that day will never leave my brain. lol..

Anyone have a weird exchange with strangers similar to this?
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
off no one dose that to me cause of my age and it would look wired (i'm so lucky. feel bad for u)also i eat like a shark but when stranger i try to eat slow it be so weird then next thing i know i forget and boom it gone


 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
wow that story...

the craziest encounter with a stranger was when I was waiting for a friend to pick me up outside and suddenly that car with two guys appeared and they blocked the road and filmed me.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
the craziest encounter with a stranger was when I was waiting for a friend to pick me up outside and suddenly that car with two guys appeared and they blocked the road and filmed me.
😔... That sounds super rapey.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread