Photo Strawberry princess Rei uses her IG only to flirt with Joy (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
She posted those super cute pics and commented: "I could eat 1000 strawberries... ( ɞ̴̶̷ ༥ ʚ̴̶̷̷ )♡🍓"
Joy replied: "Our Rei 🐥 unnie will buy 1004 strawberries for us 🥰 Because our Rei is an angel, right? 🧚‍♀️💚💚💚💚💚"
And Rei replied back: "Reis new schedule: Eating 1004 strawberries with Joy unnie 💚🍓🎀"

wow those 2 :maheart:



@Dive @Reveluv
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Cute!
:pikahappy:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I wonder what will happen next :llama_blush:

Do you know where this is coming from? I know they started following each other right away when Rei got her IG, but I never heared anything about them before
She has always loved Rv and Joy.


They have been chatting on kako talk.
down thread here.

 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,000
Reactions Received
98,743
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,289
Ship
Wreck
She has always loved Rv and Joy.


They have been chatting on kako talk.
down thread here.

ah thanks for sharing those, I missed the one were Rei send her picture!!! She is so cute :nekolove::nekolove: Seems like it made Joy very happy too :bigcatlove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread