Trading Stray Kids Bang Chan Halloween for trade (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,476
Reactions Received
41,093
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
241,144
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do I have anything you would accept for your Sunghoon Halloween? :pepecry1:I’m so close to complete Enhypen Halloween (this is the last card I need). 1 rare + 1 common (or 3 commons or 2 rares) also okay to me from my trading thread:
https://kpopsource.com/threads/trade-with-haku.70863/
 
Last edited:

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
If I don't get a reply from Misaki about IZONE Yena hw I can offer it to you for Enhyphen member (if Haku doesn't have a card you want)

Edit: traded away Yena, it's up to Haku :susPepe:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread