Found Stray Kids Seungmin and Felix for trade (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
this is so unfair. when I finally decide to collect, I decide to collect Ateez and everyone starts to get Stray Kids cards?
what have I done? why is Karma so mean to me? why do I suck at this card game :D.
maybe it is a sign :D
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
this is so unfair. when I finally decide to collect, I decide to collect Ateez and everyone starts to get Stray Kids cards?
what have I done? why is Karma so mean to me? why do I suck at this card game :D.
maybe it is a sign :D
that's funny :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeees! @Flocon are you in?
if the seungmin trade can go through just go ahead and set up the trade and i'll reply to give you sunmi, i have to go offline for a bit:sanapray:
if it doesn't oh welp
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
@Flocon don’t forget to agree to the trade in the thread :maheart: I posted the request a few min ago
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread