- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
hmm why noti'm already gonna try and trade with someone for another skz member but do you like sunmi for future reference?![]()
but my priority are Twice, Seventeen, NU'EST, MONSTA X and IZ*ONE![]()
![]()
![]()
hmmm ok good to know
@bulletproof if you trade her chaeyeon for seungmin, you could give me seungmin and i'll give you sunmi 4!but my priority are Twice, Seventeen, NU'EST, MONSTA X and IZ*ONE
that's funnythis is so unfair. when I finally decide to collect, I decide to collect Ateez and everyone starts to get Stray Kids cards?
what have I done? why is Karma so mean to me? why do I suck at this card game :D.
maybe it is a sign :D
laughing at people´s misery is not! :Dthat's funny![]()
I know but that made my day hahahalaughing at people´s misery is not! :D
why? do you hate me or something? maybe there is a reason :D. maybe you should :P.I know but that made my day hahaha
yeees! @Flocon are you in?@bulletproof if you trade her chaeyeon for seungmin, you could give me seungmin and i'll give you sunmi 4!
if the seungmin trade can go through just go ahead and set up the trade and i'll reply to give you sunmi, i have to go offline for a bityeees! @Flocon are you in?
Would you like Felix in exchange?I have tzuyu and dahyun ^^
yeah sure, why notWould you like Felix in exchange?
I agree then :)) Dahyun pleaseyeah sure, why not