- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I prefer their last year´s message but this one was good too. looking forward to their next projects. 2021 was definitely the stray kids´ year!! so many people have been discovering them!!
Not gonna lie, I was looking at Felix more than the message itself.I prefer their last year´s message but this one was good too. looking forward to their next projects. 2021 was definitely the stray kids´ year!! so many people have been discovering them!!
I am always like LISTENING to Felix because of his accent ♥♥♥♥Not gonna lie, I was looking at Felix more than the message itself.He is unreal. But yes, 2021 was definitely an amazing year for them and hopefully, next year will be their year, too. :)
felix + glasses + purple hair = ultimate transformationI was looking at Felix more than the message itself