Video Stray Kids "STEP OUT 2022" (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I prefer their last year´s message but this one was good too. looking forward to their next projects. 2021 was definitely the stray kids´ year!! so many people have been discovering them!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,453
Reactions Received
41,077
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
240,070
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I prefer their last year´s message but this one was good too. looking forward to their next projects. 2021 was definitely the stray kids´ year!! so many people have been discovering them!!
Not gonna lie, I was looking at Felix more than the message itself. :scree: He is unreal. But yes, 2021 was definitely an amazing year for them and hopefully, next year will be their year, too. :)
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Not gonna lie, I was looking at Felix more than the message itself. :scree: He is unreal. But yes, 2021 was definitely an amazing year for them and hopefully, next year will be their year, too. :)
I am always like LISTENING to Felix because of his accent ♥♥♥♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread