Stuck in your head (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Songs you haven't listened to in forever (i.e. 3-6 months or longer) yet still get stuck in your head for no reason:

I haven't listened to this song in longer than 6 months, but it gets stuck in my head all the time to the point where I am subconsciously beatboxing to it:

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Love Scenario is that song for me.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I always have the songs that I dislike stuck in my head :facepalm: and it always seems to be Boombayah by Blackpink as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I always have the songs that I dislike stuck in my head :facepalm: and it always seems to be Boombayah by Blackpink as well.
Same with me, but in this case its D4
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread