- Joined
- 13 March 2019
- Messages
- 4,283
- Reactions Received
- 11,073
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
She thinks it's a joke to become pregnant and get abortion. I hope other kids don't see this shit and think it's a normal thing. Social media is dangerous.parents should be extra careful what their kids are watching.Let her abort her babies, then when she grows up and decides to start her family and her body miscarries the babies she'll feel the regret. I used to work with a girl like her. It boggles my mind how people can be like that. Personally I think people who get multiple abortions should be sent to counseling and sex education classes.
I'm from America, there is no sex ed anymore because "my child would never".
Wonder why they had to have the massive COPPA compliant crack down suddenly on youtube? There was a 13 or above sign up but like parents cared. Then parents left their kids unsupervised. Then someone finially remembered they had a spawn and got horrified by what they were watching unattended on a site for 13 and above. Lets talk about kids youtube and parents that decided not for their kids. And that is why COPPA got invovled. Not totally the parents fault youtube knew parents did this and could have cut accounts off. But still knowing what their kids watch would require parenting.She thinks it's a joke to become pregnant and get abortion. I hope other kids don't see this shit and think it's a normal thing. Social media is dangerous.parents should be extra careful what their kids are watching.
It's murder.Her choice
Sunmi was right!
It's mercy. Millions of unborn babies are aborted every year. We don't have the resources to cope with all those children. What is worse are the unqualified parent that decides if I have to carry it for nine months I am keeping it. Then the child risks neglect and possibly a more horrific death then abortion. And you have woman that would not take care durning pregnancy. Leading to prematurity, birth defects, delays and/or death. Then add up how screwed up the foster care system is. Talk to someone who grew up in foster care, and talk to people who have tried and failed to adopt.It's murder.
I mean I guess.. I can see why some naive teenage wouldn't fit being a parent.It's mercy. Millions of unborn babies are aborted every year. We don't have the resources to cope with all those children. What is worse are the unqualified parent that decides if I have to carry it for nine months I am keeping it. Then the child risks neglect and possibly a more horrific death then abortion. And you have woman that would not take care durning pregnancy. Leading to prematurity, birth defects, delays and/or death. Then add up how screwed up the foster care system is. Talk to someone who grew up in foster care, and talk to people who have tried and failed to adopt.
With the loss of planned parenthood and like there of which worked primarily to prevent pregnancy be prepared for more abortions.
It's not sentient in almost all casesIt's murder.