COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Found SuA DREAMCATCHER traded (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
listening to your offers :) ♥

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Sad it's not any of the other DC members I don't have yet :nekosweat:
I know everyone has her already. It is a very pretty card! But I don´t like hoarding cards, I don´t want :(. I wish I could trade it with Yachii, but he has the whole collection. heck.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know everyone has her already. It is a very pretty card! But I don´t like hoarding cards, I don´t want :(. I wish I could trade it with Yachii, but he has the whole collection. heck.
if randalthor doesn't have her you could probably trade her for a card of his, but he only has males like chenle and jeno

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
if randalthor doesn't have her you could probably trade her for a card of his, but he only has males like chenle and jeno
aye, I think I have seen some people around collecting NCT, so I could give that card to them? or trade it if I´m lucky.
@RandAlThor

and Yili, thank you for helping out!

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
aye, I think I have seen some people around collecting NCT, so I could give that card to them? or trade it if I´m lucky.
@RandAlThor

if you trade for chenle i'd definitely trade you for him, he's one of my darlings:pepeheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
if you trade for chenle i'd definitely trade you for him, he's one of my darlings:pepeheart:
LIKE WINWIN WHO YOU GAVE AWAY? :D :D :D
yes I see everything :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@RandAlThor

i have more guys than that you will have to look.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
LIKE WINWIN WHO YOU GAVE AWAY? :D :D :D
yes I see everything :D.
i just got winwin back from yachii today, she just has to agree, i felt so bad giving him up for shownu LOL

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
i just got winwin back from yachii today, she just has to agree, i felt so bad giving him up for shownu LOL
but shownu ♥ I do understand.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
but shownu ♥ I do understand.
since all these new cards came out I thin I can start keeping WayV for once i hope. monsta x is almost finished just rwo more!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
since all these new cards came out I thin I can start keeping WayV for once i hope. monsta x is almost finished just rwo more!
which ones??? I do love Monsta X too ♥. but I´m keeping my hopes for collecting small, but since having Taemin I´m so happy about having 3/5 SHINee cards. watch me getting a heart attack when someone gets Yongguk :D. that´s worse than watching me cry over Minho :D.

but why is everyone collecting b.a.p. suddenly???

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
which ones??? I do love Monsta X too ♥. but I´m keeping my hopes for collecting small, but since having Taemin I´m so happy about having 3/5 SHINee cards. watch me getting a heart attack when someone gets Yongguk :D. that´s worse than watching me cry over Minho :D.

but why is everyone collecting b.a.p. suddenly???
hyungwon and kihyun for mx!
i think you'll be able to complete shinee, i promise youll get yongguk from me too if i get him

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
hyungwon and kihyun for mx!
i think you'll be able to complete shinee, i promise youll get yongguk from me too if i get him
oh, I´ll try to look out for those! Kihyun was hiding for so long. You know I was really praying I would get your D.O. today, but if I win the Mafia Game and will get to choose a free card, I´ll choose one of yours since they are so hard to get!

it´s ok if you want to give any b.a.p. cards to anyone else! I don´t mind working my ass for my men ♥. I´m always so happy when I get them :D.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh, I´ll try to look out for those! Kihyun was hiding for so long. You know I was really praying I would get your D.O. today, but if I win the Mafia Game and will get to choose a free card, I´ll choose one of yours since they are so hard to get!

it´s ok if you want to give any b.a.p. cards to anyone else! I don´t mind working my ass for my men ♥. I´m always so happy when I get them :D.
yeah i think d.o. and tao are too shy haha

and dw I'll still trade them yourway firsthand cept yongguk which u should have for free!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
yeah i think d.o. and tao are too shy haha

and dw I'll still trade them yourway firsthand cept yongguk which u should have for free!
you are too kind, but I think there are others who deserve him more. I'll still love him immensely. I mean, I gave Minho away twice and it pains me till this day, but I think others deserve those cards more. plus I hate to be competitive. I´m like Mark in NCT, you guys compete, I´ll just chill in here :D.
sure, everyone has their priorities and I´d say I have finally decided which ones are mine, but also seeing others having their sets completed and knowing I could help a bit. that´s some joy.
am I going to pretend I´m not checking every second if someone got Yongguk???? NO :D
I´m also the first to admit, I didn´t get one of the "new" cards today tbh :D or at least a card someone would need to complete their collection like your cards or a Hongjoong for @Reo .
I´m stuck with a card no one wants again :D. which again makes me feel bad for Dreamcatcher. :D
@bulletproof is having a life somewhere out there. well, I guess we shall set up a trade :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread