Suggest me new songs... (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  1. Monsta X: Gambler
  2. B.I.: Illa Illa
  3. Mamamoo: Where are we now
  4. Ghost9: Up All Night
  5. Joy: Hello
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I know 1 and 4 but didn’t try the others :umwhat:
2 is catchier than 1... 3 and 5 have unique videos that might reel you in. I know that the video for Hello attracted me more than the song at first. lol.. but I wasn't expecting to like 4 since I hadn't heard of Ghost9 before :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread