Suju Kibum, Suju Eunhyuk, or Suju Ryeowook (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Dear god please tell me that at least want one of these :lazypotato:

I’m currently looking for these, but I’ll take Inuyasha Kagome, or any Pokémon card I don’t have

CBF1EE18-A46B-4109-A518-C5A08CE0E9C8.jpeg
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,396
Reactions Received
151,407
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: lexus and Day1

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Dear god please tell me that at least want one of these :lazypotato:

I’m currently looking for these, but I’ll take Inuyasha Kagome, or any Pokémon card I don’t have

CBF1EE18-A46B-4109-A518-C5A08CE0E9C8.jpeg
I want mr ryeowook and I'll get you a solji 5:rjeat:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread