- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
How does he know what Sulli would want her legacy to be used for? He was never in her life!
If hes as Christian as he claims to be then why wasn't he apart of his kids life? Pretty sure God wants Fathers to be in their kids lives.
I know this should be a private situation between the family but I'm glad her brother is exposing him and his greed.
If hes as Christian as he claims to be then why wasn't he apart of his kids life? Pretty sure God wants Fathers to be in their kids lives.
I know this should be a private situation between the family but I'm glad her brother is exposing him and his greed.