Summer School (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Another "semi" click bait thread: For college students, do you take summer classes too or just enjoy your summer?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jungkook
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I wish i did
:umjicry:

I'll probably do that next summer tho
If you are majoring in Computer Science or Chemistry, I will pray for you... But if its something easy... like... History... I'll still pray for you, because some of them classes have exams every couple of weeks... lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Jungkook

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
If you are majoring in Computer Science or Chemistry, I will pray for you... But if its something easy... like... History... I'll still pray for you because some of the classes have exams every couple of weeks... lol
I'm majoring in biochemistry

So.

Close
:jenniesmug:


But yeah
A summer semester would have been a great idea

Too bad I'm a lazy dumbass
:nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Nope lmao. But I do work over the summer a lot so no vacation for me lmaoo
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just enjoying summer
 
  • Love
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread