- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Lightsum hina I think I haveI'm looking for Nayeon 4, LE SSERAFIM, Rocket Punch or Lightsum
if you give me Nayeon 4 for freeHow about you give me Daehyun for free
Jk I'll try to find a card.
i know youre collecting both butHow about you give me Daehyun for free
Jk I'll try to find a card.
I would if I had herif you give me Nayeon 4 for free
![]()
Yea I wouldi know youre collecting both but
would you trade your i.m 2 for daehyun 4?
I have rocket punch suuuuu o.o name i forgot in a reroll.
Lightsum are last on my priority list, do you perhaps have a rocket punch or le sserafim (sakura or yujin) card?@Magician fey lightsum hina for eunhyuk? Or do you have her?
I have le sserafim but I'm collecting too and I traded yunkyoung yesterdayLightsum are last on my priority list, do you perhaps have a rocket punch or le sserafim (sakura or yujin) card?
nooooI have le sserafim but I'm collecting too and I traded yunkyoung yesterday![]()
i'm up for itwords can't express my joy
but if up to magician.