News Super M and SuperGroupDisbandParty trends worldwide (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
24
Reactions Received
78
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
These stupid fans, really think cheering for failure will help their favs?
SM did a lot of wrong things, and I agree that EXO's hiatus was unfair, exols deserved better. But wish the failure of SUPER M will change nothing. Just throw the entire Baekhyun and Kai's work away.

Anyway im very excited, the unit is literally FULL TALENT
I think SM saving their best songs for Super M
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I cant understand, there are so many members who are super talented, SM brought together their best dancers rappers and vocalists. They have so much promise already, stopping it before it can even start is ridiculous.
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
exo-ls act like kai and baekhyun don't want to do this...seriously the entitlement is annoying. im mad about exo not getting a comeback too but its not like this is going to disband exo and make it impossible for kai to go solo. it's just another project we get good music from.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I actually went through the disband party tag and most of it was people taking offense to the "Avengers of K-Pop" line lol.

And I really wonder what will happen with them. SM has had times when they have responded to the fans wants (well with Suju's fandom) but usually they ignore them and go along with their plans.
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I really don't understand why so many people are against this. I think the idea of a "super group" is kind of cool tbh.
Same, I don’t get the fuss. EXO-L are going on about a comeback, but EXO have done so much individually this year, and they couldn’t even concert prep properly til Ksoo enlisted early July. They seem to think they can just organise and perform a concert in a day?????? Make an album, rehearse choreo and take photobook pics in another day????? EXO have done so much this year already, but EXO-L are too busy screaming for a comeback to even bother noticing all the other stuff that’s happened.

Mini rant over, my bad.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
How are the Avengers of Kpop going to answer to this kind of obstacles ?
Spoilers for Avengers:Endgame Go forward 5 years n travel back in time sth sth then snap Thanos out of existence. I watched Endgame n understood it while watching but it's kinda ridiculous recapping it smh
I don't listen or stan bgs, so :joysip::taesip::sippinthetea::rosesmug::taemsip:
Good luck to them tho. I'd like to think a SM Super GG w/Taeyeon, YoonA, Luna, Sulli, Irene, Joy, Wendy, Seulgi n Yeri would be a good thing but I'm not 100% sure. (Quite sure Krystal wouldn't care to be part of it but that's abt it.)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some fans man
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haolat and mirella

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread