SUPER MEGA IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Did you like Fancy Cornchips?

Also Welcome Back!

Are you going to be more active?
I think I like Fancy?????

And I have no clue right now I'm just free because I am not working to focus on my finals but after these next three weeks odds are I'll be gone again.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Who?



....since when?



Hey ripia :pepeheart:



Nah nobody could ever try to be you tbh
Oh and ugh I forget to check ig these days but the reason I wondered why the dream could mean something is cause usually I dream of others if they give me the vibe. Or perhaps in this case its not that but. Yeah xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh and ugh I forget to check ig these days but the reason I wondered why the dream could mean something is cause usually I dream of others if they give me the vibe. Or perhaps in this case its not that but. Yeah xD
The vibe!?!?!
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
The vibe!?!?!
Yes I dream of others sometimes based on their vibe, psychology, mindset feelings. I subconsciously understand certain things so they appear in my dreams.

But now that I think clearly probably dream probably means I want to go to your.



(Take out the my)
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yes I dream of others sometimes based on their vibe, psychology, mindset feelings. I subconsciously understand certain things so they appear in my dreams.

But now that I think clearly probably dream probably means I want to go to your.



(Take out the my)
I got it LOL

For me in real life I'm very private. So I guess it could've symbolized that?
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm very private too >.<

Perhaps it was a futuristic dream maybe one day we will grow very close, endless possibilities!
Yeah we'll see buddy XD
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Oh trust me she done her fair share of harsh teasing in 2017 :pandacop:
We don't talk about why Drew no longer likes me and writes fanfiction about me

TIS FORBIDDEN
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread