Traded SuperM Kai Halloween for trade; LF TXT Halloween (1 Viewer)

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
OMGG I'm loving the halloween cards
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Xeulgi

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,835
Reactions Received
53,202
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,627
Gender
Female
I saw, Im praying for a SuperM or Txt one today :ankha:
I could trade it for your yuri halloween card if @RandAlThor is interested in trading their taehyun Halloween card for it?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,540
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,835
Reactions Received
53,202
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
430,627
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread