News SuperM: The Avengers of Kpop (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh gosh, this is cringy and embarrassing :taeminface:
 
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
339
Reactions Received
838
Location
Alethkar
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really really dislike the name. It’s so old fashioned. Maybe the name would click if it was still 2007 or something.

I’m anticipating the choreos. They have the greatest dancers in SM (plus a couple of good dancers in Bacon and Lucas). SM better make sure the choreos are difficult because I know they can all keep up, anyway.

And I just hope to god the songs aren’t whack. Please. I have two of my ults here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread