- Joined
- 15 April 2020
- Messages
- 956
- Reactions Received
- 2,957
- Location
- SM's Basement
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53
- Gender
- Male
Yeh I think the only downside of this release for me was Mark's pink mullet. Like I usually like pink hair on idols but it just seemed so random in this concept. It didn't suit anything.I watched the premiere but i didn't hear the song or watch the mv at all because as soon as i saw Mark's mullet my brain went into a rant
I just really need kpop stylist to stop with the mullets I can't enjoy anything when they are around lol
I think a darker pink might of suited the concept better but the mullet....mullets should be bannedYeh I think the only downside of this release for me was Mark's pink mullet. Like I usually like pink hair on idols but it just seemed so random in this concept. It didn't suit anything.
Dinner's ready yeah, dinner's ready yeahOpinionated but you're always speaking straight facts![]()
Markyong is a package duoI actually kind of..........
Okay, so I listened to this before the MV came out and was a bit underwhelmed. So I figured, "Maybe the MV will show me what I'm supposed to get out of this song and boost my hype." It did do that, I do like this. But I don't like it as much as "100" and "Jopping."
I was kind of worried this would happen, because it feels like SuperM's genre is literally just hype and energy and attitude. And they're always larger-than-life... But "Tiger Inside" is a bit more low-key, so I felt underwhelmed by that...
Also, I love Taeyong, but at this point, I really wish they would let Mark get more than a line or two in before Taeyong starts rapping. Also, that hair really does not work on Mark![]()
Ahhhhh Beakhuyn is superb!! I love it!! All look great!! Specially mark's pink hair lol
lol tbh Mark and TY get the exact same lines. Mark starts the first verse and TY gets one line, TY starts the second verse where Mark gets one line lol. And they share the bridge after Baekhyun and Taemin harmoniesI knoww, but I love Mark way too much
Don't worry, I'm right there with you at least... for whatever that's worth
Ooh, that makes sense... I can definitely see that. And yeah, thanks for understanding![]()
BACK OFF FROM MY HUSBANDbut Taeyong in this mv... Taeyong![]()