MV SuperM 슈퍼엠 ‘호랑이 (Tiger Inside)’ MV (2 Viewers)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,529
Reactions Received
53,178
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
427,730
Gender
Female
For now, the song is so-so, I liked some parts and some others were meh but I liked this much better than 100.

I loved Mark, Baekhyun, and Taemin's parts the most!! :pikahappy:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
In my opinion this is the best release of the year so far! The song is great, the vocals are AMAZING, the choreography looks so good and even the rap parts were nice to listen to. This song and concepts suits them the best and finally a choreography that actually shows off all of their charms and talents as the main dancers of their teams. Even Baek and Mark killed it. Seriously, I LOVE IT!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I watched the premiere but i didn't hear the song or watch the mv at all because as soon as i saw Mark's mullet my brain went into a rant :pandanoreaction:

I just really need kpop stylist to stop with the mullets I can't enjoy anything when they are around lol
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I watched the premiere but i didn't hear the song or watch the mv at all because as soon as i saw Mark's mullet my brain went into a rant :pandanoreaction:

I just really need kpop stylist to stop with the mullets I can't enjoy anything when they are around lol
Yeh I think the only downside of this release for me was Mark's pink mullet. Like I usually like pink hair on idols but it just seemed so random in this concept. It didn't suit anything.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So I listened to the song and like it! I might need to expose myself to the mv slowly where I don't just hate on the hair lmao
Kai is so cute though, you can tell he had fun filming this mv
Yeh I think the only downside of this release for me was Mark's pink mullet. Like I usually like pink hair on idols but it just seemed so random in this concept. It didn't suit anything.
I think a darker pink might of suited the concept better but the mullet....mullets should be banned :pandaannoyed:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Opinionated but you're always speaking straight facts :sj_weary:
Dinner's ready yeah, dinner's ready yeah :sj_weary:

Also
"Bring it on, bring it on"
- Lucas, 2020.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually kind of..........

Okay, so I listened to this before the MV came out and was a bit underwhelmed. So I figured, "Maybe the MV will show me what I'm supposed to get out of this song and boost my hype." It did do that, I do like this. But I don't like it as much as "100" and "Jopping."

I was kind of worried this would happen, because it feels like SuperM's genre is literally just hype and energy and attitude. And they're always larger-than-life... But "Tiger Inside" is a bit more low-key, so I felt underwhelmed by that...

Also, I love Taeyong, but at this point, I really wish they would let Mark get more than a line or two in before Taeyong starts rapping. Also, that hair really does not work on Mark :wimwim:
Markyong is a package duo :lisalaugh:
I get what you mean, Jopping and 100 are more high energy hype anthems so I'll always love them despite so many people not caring for those songs :yolk:

I think Tiger Inside is more SM style and appeals to more fans, but if you're looking for that energy from their earlier songs, it might not sound as good :pepeheart:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I knoww, but I love Mark way too much :nekopout:

Don't worry, I'm right there with you at least... for whatever that's worth :yolk:

Ooh, that makes sense... I can definitely see that. And yeah, thanks for understanding :pikahappy:
lol tbh Mark and TY get the exact same lines. Mark starts the first verse and TY gets one line, TY starts the second verse where Mark gets one line lol. And they share the bridge after Baekhyun and Taemin harmonies :haylul:

I think Taeyong had some adlibs that pushed him further ahead that’s all lol.
 
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Way better than Jopping and 100 for sure.
I like it for now but I am not sure if it would be on my list for so long. Let's see if it can become a modern classic or just another decent forgotten release.
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rubytrack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread