COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Surely it's a sign of what a company is like when you make your idols live in a basement, sharing the same mattress and have tin foiled curtains! (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Yes, you guessed it! I'm on about TS Entertainment! I have just started watching the first episode of Invincible Youth where 1 member from each GG goes on the show and you see the hosts going into all of the groups rooms to get the idol that is participating on the show and when they show them going to Secret's dorm, you can see the problems already!

Go to 3 minutes and 40 seconds and you'll see what I mean:

Also...Hara :sadcat:

melancholia

i love yall <3
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Its disgusting and disappointing. TS entertainment is so wrong for treating their idols/trainees like that. I wish they can be investigated and those who abused the idols/trainees can be prosecuted and sent to Prison. TS ent is terrible

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
You can see she was almost crying with shame

I would too

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
The fact that TS allows that to be broadcast proves they give 0 f**** about their artists.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
The fact that TS allows that to be broadcast proves they give 0 f**** about their artists.
It also shows how confident they were about nothing being done when people would see what state their artists were living in.
I believe this was in 2013 as well, so this was a year before B.A.P was taking legal action. I think it might have been a different story if this show aired after B.A.P had taken legal action and they may not have gotten away with it as people would then purposely lookout for the conditions the girls were living in on this show.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Sorry what

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It also shows how confident they were about nothing being done when people would see what state their artists were living in.
I believe this was in 2013 as well, so this was a year before B.A.P was taking legal action. I think it might have been a different story if this show aired after B.A.P had taken legal action and they may not have gotten away with it as people would then purposely lookout for the conditions the girls were living in on this show.
The show aired in 2009. This was way before BAP‘s debut.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It‘s just feel so bad for the girls. You can really see how embarrassed they are of that situation.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I think there definitely should be some system to make sure the dorms are humane and idols get enough food to eat. It always confuses me when I see idols living in terrible conditions. I was shocked of seeing After School's dormitory when watching Roommate, if i remember right they didn't even table. And I remember seeing F.Cuz's dormitory where they didn't even have enough beds for all the members. That's just embrassing af to company. Compared costs of filming mv's etc., these things shouldn't be that expensive either.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Rea
The show aired in 2009. This was way before BAP‘s debut.
Really? Wow! It's because I was looking at when the video was uploaded and thought that was when it aired.

But imagine being in that company for all those years before something was even done about it?
If you think about it, Secret waited 8 year after this show was aired before doing something about it.

yeji

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Rea

Really? Wow! It's because I was looking at when the video was uploaded and thought that was when it aired.

But imagine being in that company for all those years before something was even done about it?
If you think about it, Secret waited 8 year after this show was aired before doing something about it.
yeah it‘s an older show.
The secret girls really waited it out.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah it‘s an older show.
The secret girls really waited it out.
Maybe because they were being paid as a group until recently as they had only just received individual payments, so that is probably why it took so long to do something since when it's your own money, you have more freedom, but it looks like that they weren't even paid properly then either.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i hate that i knew it was going to be TS before even clicking. they are just so awful i don't even know where to start.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
i hate that i knew it was going to be TS before even clicking. they are just so awful i don't even know where to start.
Yeah, it's like a horror movie.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was so much more to the horrors these idols faced.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread