Sushi For Lunch (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sushi For Lunch


It's lunch time and I'm at the local sushi place.

Got the Spider-Man Roll.

Shredded crab, avocado, cucumber, and tempura shrimp topped with more shredded crab, crunchy bits, spicy mayo, jalapeno avocado sauce, Sriracha, and eel sauce.

YUM!




Do you like Sushi? What's your favorite?
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I LOVE SUSHIIII!!!

I like the spicy crab crunch roll!!
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I don't think I've ever had traditional kind? What's different about it?
California Roll were made by American 😅
Rice under and raw fish above :)
Can be makizushi or nigirizushi 🙏🏻
They often put wasabi on the middle
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I pretty much exclusively eat nigiri or sashimi. Or ask for the most simple rolls if a restaurant doesn't have nigiri. All the extra stuff is just too much for me.
I agree 😝😝
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Seros

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like sushi a lot, my favorite is probably just seared salmon nigiri. I like some salmon makis with salmon roe on top as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I like sushi a lot, my favorite is probably just seared salmon nigiri. I like some salmon makis with salmon roe on top as well.
SALMON 😱😱😱😍😍
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well as vegetarian I only eat something with veggies only in it :worry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread