That seems delicious I like sashimi and shrimps
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 24 September 2019 #21 That seems delicious I like sashimi and shrimps Reactions: Willow and yeji
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 24 September 2019 #22 goyo said: well as vegetarian I only eat something with veggies only in it Click to expand... Do you like shrooms? Reactions: Willow and yeji
goyo said: well as vegetarian I only eat something with veggies only in it Click to expand... Do you like shrooms?
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 24 September 2019 #23 Chahee said: Do you like shrooms? Click to expand... I hate mushrooms Reactions: Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 24 September 2019 #24 goyo said: I hate mushrooms Click to expand... I knew it 😂 Reactions: yeji