Switching back to light theme (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's been a nice year with dark theme, haha.

I switched to dark theme as a dare from @Jimimis I'm pretty sure. I thought it was really pretty, so I stuck with it. But everyone needs a change here and there, right?

1586830719928.png



I like it though. The colors pop out more, and it gives off a much more refreshing vibe.

Welcome home!~ :rjbow:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I switched to dark theme as a dare from @Jimimis I'm pretty sure.
I have standards :pandaannoyed: I wouldn’t even subject gg members to dark theme
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I also just changed mine. It feels so weird having everything so bright but my sig, dp and even frame match it better in my opinion. I like it. Let's see how long it will take for me to get sick of it again though :dubuthink:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It burns my eyes :nekosweat: One time I tried to see if I wanted to change back to light theme but it just looked so abnormal to me lol.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
light theme best theme
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
woah, I didn't use the light theme probably since the dark one got implemented
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread