Performance T-ara (OT4)- Roly Poly and Sexy Love @ Civilization Express (MMTG) performance (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The T-ara members Hyomin, Jiyeon, Eunjung and Qri minus Boram and Soyeon recently reunited for a show and performed their evergreen bops Roly Poly (highest selling GG song of all time) and Sexy Love :pepeheart:
Seeing Hyomin and Jiyeon again made me so happy, all 4 girls actually. And no Hwayoung yay :pandahappy:




They look good and sound good, still queens :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,234
Reactions Received
4,091
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,201
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
This is not the same for me without all 6. As much as I love them. But seeing them perform it seems they are able to sing T-ara songs and MBK has no power at all over it anymore which is a great thing.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is not the same for me without all 6. As much as I love them. But seeing them perform it seems they are able to sing T-ara songs and MBK has no power at all over it anymore which is a great thing.
I think Soyeon's preparing for some survival/competition show for former idols alongside 9Muses Sera Ryu, After School Lizzy and a few others. Not sure about Boram lol.

Still, having even these 4 perform again seemed unlikely af so I'll take these crumbs :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
TYSM for this thread. Seeing them together again made my day :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia and Sory

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
My least favorite songs :yolk:
I've seen you say some questionable stuff in the past but this is truly problematic :nayeonisdone:

The only part I don't like in these 2 songs is Hwayoung's rap in Roly Poly lmao but since Qri did it here, I can let it pass :wimwim:

I'd have preferred Sugar Free over Sexy Love tho.
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,234
Reactions Received
4,091
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,201
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I think Soyeon's preparing for some survival/competition show for former idols alongside 9Muses Sera Ryu, After School Lizzy and a few others. Not sure about Boram lol.
Yeah, I noticed when Sera shared it and I noticed Soyeon was also listed. But I am more worried by the fact only 4 members interact with eachother whilst both Boram and Soyeon have not been liking or saying anything to the other members at all.

I think Boram is busy with her mother tbh, like last time I saw her opening a hotel and she decorated some stuff inside of it and then they also went to I think Vietnam again with her mother.


My least favorite songs :yolk:
How can you not like the iconic Roly Poly this is blasphemy?! All jokes aside Roly Poly is a song I will never get tired of. I would have picked Lovey Dovey instead of Sexy Love tho, I'd love to see if they still could pull off that shuffle dance lol.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah, I noticed when Sera shared it and I noticed Soyeon was also listed. But I am more worried by the fact only 4 members interact with eachother whilst both Boram and Soyeon have not been liking or saying anything to the other members at all.

I think Boram is busy with her mother tbh, like last time I saw her opening a hotel and she decorated some stuff inside of it and then they also went to I think Vietnam again with her mother.



How can you not like the iconic Roly Poly this is blasphemy?! All jokes aside Roly Poly is a song I will never get tired of. I would have picked Lovey Dovey instead of Sexy Love tho, I'd love to see if they still could pull off that shuffle dance lol.
I think Boram's just done with idol/celeb life in general and just wants to stay low key so I get it.
Soyeon is still in music tho, so Idk why she doesn't interact with the other 4 much lol, maybe they're not as close, idk :jisoosmh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread