Table Manners (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Basically where I was raised [not Germany] this was all standard. Sitting before being seated was rude if done at all; elbows on table was only done by children; and so on. Only things that really didn't apply were/are the women ordering first and the no tap water... Although, it was/is generally thought [from where I'm from] that if you order tap water you are a cheap ass.


​

What about you? Do you follow these? Any you follow that aren't on the list?

​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
13 May 2021
Messages
178
Reactions Received
271
Location
Ateez' Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi 🌼
Gender
Non-Binary, Other
I barely eat out and tbh I don't really care about the standard manner lol. Like as long as you behave good and like a normal human being it's fine for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I grew up in a family where table manners were muy important. At home and also if we going out to eat at fancy restaurants.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread