MV Taehyung (V) Composed A Beautiful Song ~ (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship


Everything about this song is so good. From the composition to the lyrics to the vocals. It's really well made. For me, the peak was when that violin kicked in, in the instrumental. This man is super talented. BTS really have a knack for producing good music.

One complaint is, I wish he would've sung the song in Korean. I mean I only figured out he was fully singing in English on like the 3rd listen. He's pronunciation is so so. The song would've been 10/10 if he sung it in the language he's fluent, for me. But anyway, I really enjoyed this release and I'm anticipating his future stuff. Good job Taehyung! :sj_weary:​
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread