Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,224 Reactions Received 76,669 Cards View Profile KS Coins 188,687 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 18 May 2021 #1 @Shawol Reactions: Ahsoka, Willow, brekker and 3 others
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 18 May 2021 #2 This might actually be finally a title song by solo Taemin that I will like ever since Move Reactions: Willow and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 18 May 2021 #3 this will be everythin g Reactions: Willow and brekker
brekker Joined 19 October 2020 Messages 19,165 Reactions Received 28,437 Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,455 Fandom multi BG Gender Female 18 May 2021 #4 I´m not the one for extravagant style, but man Taemin just know how to do it. It took me a while to let him grow on me, but i have no regrets
I´m not the one for extravagant style, but man Taemin just know how to do it. It took me a while to let him grow on me, but i have no regrets
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 18 May 2021 #5 I can’t wait more tbh
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,387 Reactions Received 151,400 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 18 May 2021 #6 I like this Reactions: Willow