- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,144
- Reactions Received
- 53,000
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 174,123
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
So there's this program in korea showing easy to cook menu (using the below-mentioned ingredients) to sell under-selling farm/local korean produce/foodstuffs:
Its later incorporated/broadcast on tv (but edited differently from the livestream) Delicious Rendezvous weeks later. Earlier on I watched the subbed episodes of tv show where Jisoo Blackpink and Arin Oh My Girl appeared, n learned (today) abt where to watch the livestream.
More info abt Delicious Rendesvous:
en.wikipedia.org
(Earlier episodes had different concept so this show had different English titles like Flavor of Rest Area, Tasty Square n mebbe others before now almost universally known as Delicious Rendezvous).
I'm just putting it out there for Taemin/Shinee fans(future episodes of Delicious Rendezvous tv show have Naeun April and Gyuri & Jisun Fromis 9; livestream already over.)
@Shawol @Flover @Fineapple
Its later incorporated/broadcast on tv (but edited differently from the livestream) Delicious Rendezvous weeks later. Earlier on I watched the subbed episodes of tv show where Jisoo Blackpink and Arin Oh My Girl appeared, n learned (today) abt where to watch the livestream.
More info abt Delicious Rendesvous:
Delicious Rendezvous - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
I'm just putting it out there for Taemin/Shinee fans(future episodes of Delicious Rendezvous tv show have Naeun April and Gyuri & Jisun Fromis 9; livestream already over.)
@Shawol @Flover @Fineapple