I just know this was so special for her :kittylove: @Sone
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 21,993 Reactions Received 13,700 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,645 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 11 March 2025 #1 I just know this was so special for her @Sone Reactions: OnlyCalB, snsd2beg and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,622 Reactions Received 93,441 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 March 2025 #2 Looked so fun! Reactions: OnlyCalB and pinkmelodies
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,186 Reactions Received 10,247 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 51,482 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 11 March 2025 #3 I'm glad she's enjoying it Reactions: pinkmelodies
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 11 March 2025 #4 Nice!