@Sone
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,383 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 2 October 2023 #1 @Sone Reactions: RandAlThor and PloryWinxyMYBlnk
PloryWinxyMYBlnk Joined 7 July 2022 Messages 6,154 Reactions Received 4,718 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 17,379 Fandom PlryWnxyMYBlink Gender Male Pronouns 🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB 2 October 2023 #2 I don't know how many months old this concert was, but even if she already was off tour, she could still be busy. I hope we will still be graced with a new album before the year is done. Reactions: RandAlThor and kimsguardian
I don't know how many months old this concert was, but even if she already was off tour, she could still be busy. I hope we will still be graced with a new album before the year is done.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,494 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 4 October 2023 #3 hehe just makes me smile! Reactions: kimsguardian