MV TAEYEON 태연 '내게 들려주고 싶은 말 (Dear Me)' MV (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hey voice mixed with that instrumental is just so enchanting. It seriously sounds so gorgeous. And the lyrics just make it all so much more beautiful.

I’m not someone who likes ballads but this was such a nice song that I’ll probably even listen to it again.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
so nice
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,079
Reactions Received
52,954
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,124
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I listened to all 3 new songs earlier but for some reason I hvnt gotten into all 3 tho the few bits in the teasers I paid attention to were lovely. I need more time to listen properly which I'm too distracted rn smh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NASA and eclipsoul
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like it. I could totally see this as the theme for a Drama, if she hadn't released it for her comeback.. One of the best comebacks of January!
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread