I can't wait :pandalove: Anticipate mv tomorrow!:sanapray:
Elliah Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 227 Reactions Received 1,002 Location exoplanet Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 March 2019 #1 I can't wait Anticipate mv tomorrow! Reactions: twentyfivedollar, lexus, Darkseid and 3 others
mysteric hysteric . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 14,363 Reactions Received 27,574 Location the moon Website newjeans.carrd.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 8,986 Fandom MeU & MY Gender Female Pronouns she ✧ her Ship @Keynam 22 March 2019 #2 👑Queen 👑 Reactions: lexus, Darkseid, QueenGirlCrush and 1 other person
QueenGirlCrush Joined 2 January 2019 Messages 1,295 Reactions Received 3,701 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 March 2019 #3 Taeyeon coming to bless us with her vocals, yes!! Reactions: Elliah, lexus and Darkseid
Moonbinlove Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 1,097 Reactions Received 2,827 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 March 2019 #4 I’m so excited it sounds soo good 😁😁😁 Reactions: Elliah and lexus
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 22 March 2019 #5 Ready for the queen to return! Reactions: Elliah
twentyfivedollar Joined 20 February 2019 Messages 522 Reactions Received 1,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 22 March 2019 #6 This comeback is going to SLAP!!!! Ever since Something New I feel tayeon took her craft to a whole new level. SM WE WANT THE ALBUM!!!!! Reactions: Elliah
This comeback is going to SLAP!!!! Ever since Something New I feel tayeon took her craft to a whole new level. SM WE WANT THE ALBUM!!!!!
ripiasuju . Joined 15 March 2019 Messages 1,777 Reactions Received 6,501 Cards View Profile KS Coins 11 Gender Male 22 March 2019 #7 Excited!!! Reactions: Elliah