News Taeyeon has renewed her contract with SM Entertainment. (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,930
Reactions Received
53,215
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
431,916
Gender
Female



@Sone​
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dnb and Abeamus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm surprised considering how much she has complained about them
 
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
1,082
Reactions Received
723
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,043
Fandom
rayven
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
what :yolk: after all that...
 
D

Deleted member 74

honestly I'm not surprised she keeps renewing with them anymore
she probably thinks the benefits outweigh the cons
anyway I hope taeyeon has a comeback soon :kittylove:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,683
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Taeyeon probably loses her whole catalogue once she leaves which I'd suspect is a heavy weight on her decision to re-sign as without producer credits in some way then SM has the rights to her entire catalogue.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
Change is hard.
ppl will put up with alot of crap to avoid change in the workplace.
Yes. Especially as they get older.

One thing I noticed about Taeyeon is that she talks about making adventurous choices in her music. But when a new album is released the music does not really change that much compared to her earlier releases.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,234
Reactions Received
1,695
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
39,571
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I'm pleasantly surprised that everyone commenting so far seems to be on the same page because I'm a little disappointed by this news. SM doesn't treat their idols very well (especially as they get older) so I'm always rooting for them to get out, I thought Wendy seemed visibly a lot happier after leaving not so long ago.

I'm not surprised that she stayed however, like someone else wrote change is hard and I think doubly so for Taeyeon's personality type.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: dnb and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,783
Reactions Received
93,554
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,011
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I'm pleasantly surprised that everyone commenting so far seems to be on the same page because I'm a little disappointed by this news. SM doesn't treat their idols very well (especially as they get older) so I'm always rooting for them to get out, I thought Wendy seemed visibly a lot happier after leaving not so long ago.

I'm not surprised that she stayed however, like someone else wrote change is hard and I think doubly so for Taeyeon's personality type.
Yep like th biggest change in her life in the past 5 years was Nolto. Which i am very glad to see she loves! Hopefully the drama with the members Key included will not rob that fun for her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: HugeBakkaeMotae

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread