Taeyeon - Make Me Love You vs Voice vs What Do I Call You (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?

  • Make Me Love You

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Voice

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • What Do You Call Me

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
As I flopped and left What Do I Call You out of the Taeyeon poll accidentally so I picked out the 2 with the most votes so you can vote on them and this will decide what I use for the 8th song in Taeyeons tournament





@Sone ​
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
make me love you I guess
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread